Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas of Les Miserables


Outfit Details:
Jacket: Kmart
Shirt and Skirt: Kohl's
Tights: Target
Shoes: Hottopic
Choker: Hottopic
Necklace: Gift

Christmas was awesome and tiring, but it always is. Christmas night I went with friends to see Les Miserables. That was my Christmas present to myself, I don't tend to see movies in theaters, because between the ticket and the popcorn it equals the price if you were to buy the movie. There are always a few exceptions and this was one. I've read the book, forever ago, and seen the play in a local production, not to mention watched the broadway version on youtube a bunch of times, so I was anxiously awaiting the movie. I was not disappointed, if you get a chance, see it! It was a little long to watch in one sitting. I miss intermissions, but still worth it!

Now that much of the holiday excitement is over, everything seems so calm. Is that weird? Well, I suppose i'ts time to put away decorations and finish up any Christmas cookies we have left. Actually that isn't going to happen, we made so many. It will take me forever to eat them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment