Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Forest with Me and My Friends

Outfit Details:
Airforce World War II coat: Vintage
Shirt & Belt: Kohl's
Scarf: made from remnants of a dress from Target
Earrings & Skirt: Made by me
Necklace: World Market
Ring: Belgium
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever21
Bracelet: Icing
Puppie: Ollie
Cat: Oublie

The title of this blog post sounds like it should be a children's story. If it was, a puppy, a cat, and a human would wander into an old deserted farm land and be sucked into a land of old where magic and disaster is. Maybe not too much of a children's story I suppose.

I might have gone a little overboard with the pictures, but when you have such a cute puppy that wants to be photographed, it's hard to say enough. I was feeling very forest-y this day, and so dressed in browns and greens to match. I think all my animals enjoyed the walk about the farm, though I should be more practical and leave the heels behind.

It is finally starting to warm up. Right now the sun is shining and it's nearing forty degrees outside. It was a great morning as I finally managed to get a run into my schedule. I love running because I love being outside, it is as simple as that. Now after that exhausting run, I'm going to take a lazy day and enjoy the sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment