Sunday, April 12, 2015

London Calling

Another reminder about far behind my blog is, last summer I went to Europe with some friends and just now I'm getting the pictures up. If you follow my instagram you might have already seen some of these beauties-I tried to restrain myself and not post too many pictures. We'll see how that goes. This is just the first in a row of posts of Europe pictures to come. 

Along the Thames
Steps of St. Peter's 
Outfit Details:
Dress & Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace: gift
Purse: Charlotte Russe

We flew into London and stayed there for three days. Even though I've lived in Europe a few years ago, it was my first time in London. From hanging out by the Thames to St Peters and then of course the last blue police box at Earl's Court, I loved it all so terribly. The only thing I could of done without was the surprising heat wave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment