Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mont St Michel & Pont Neuf


Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Wetseal
Shirt: Kohl's 
Shorts & Necklace: Ebay
Leggings & Purse: Target
Earrings: Modcloth
Boots: TJmaxx

When traveling to western Europe I'd always suggest a visit to Mont St Michel near Normandy, France. We went up for a day trip - just four hours to tour the little island wasn't enough. It was overwhelmingly beautiful-and windy. But it's been pretty much decided, I want to live there. And all the stairs are totally worth it. Also the island was the inspiration behind the village in Tangled as well as Prince Eric's castle in The Little Mermaid. 

Once back in Paris we went to Pont Neuf and got there just in time for the sunset. It was a beautiful day all around and I wore my boots down to the ground - it was totally worth it. I had a hard time deciding what pictures my last blog post concerning my Europe adventure should be of and in the end these won. Probably because despite all the places I visited and all the things I saw nothing could beat Mont St Michel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment