Monday, August 31, 2015

Welcome, Says Maine

If you follow me on Instagram you might have long been aware of my move from Ohio to coastal Maine. It only happened three months ago, almost four, and finally, my blog is a little closer to the present. Maine has been an adventure, as I hoped it would be. In forty-eight hours upon arriving in the state with no job and no place to live I gained both. Now it's mostly settling in and learning about this new world. It's what I enjoy most, learning new ways of life. 

Outfit Details:
Sweater & Tights & Socks & Umbrella: Target
Dress: bought at the Notting Hill market in London
Necklace: Vintage
Earrings: gift
Boots: TJmaxx
Belt: thrifted

Maine is a cooler climate, surrounded by rocky beaches and of course my mermaid side loves this. It's overrun with used bookstores, which my nerd side adores; and it's gorgeous with parks and preserves everywhere . So here begins a new chapter, overwhelmed with Maine sights and thoughts. Welcome to Maine!


No comments:

Post a Comment