Friday, October 21, 2016

Hobbitland

Outfit Details:
Sweater Vest; thrifted
Shirt: Maurices
Skirt: Kohl's
Tights & Socks: Target
Boots: TJmaxx
Necklace: gift
Bracelet: Ebay

This is a neat little preserve, about an hour from me. It's nicknamed Hobbitland because of its similar feel to the shire. I'm always for finding new spots and hideouts, and easily the best ones have babbling creeks and little stone pathways and bridges. I found no hobbits or little hobbit homes in the ground, but the little preserve is full of Maine's beauty and reminiscent of the Shire's lush green lands. 

As for me, right now I'm surviving sans internet for a week or two. I'm taking full advantage of the free wifi coffee shops and libraries have to offer  - which I don't mind too much. I hope everyone is enjoying the beauty that is fall. My favorite season! Don't tell spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment