Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How to Rock High Waisted Shorts


Outfit Details:
Shirt: TJmaxx
Shorts & Hat: Forever21
Boots & Bracelet & Necklace: Ebay
Ring: Vintage
Tights & Socks: Target

I recently had to put my old laptop to bed and I've been slowly breaking in my new one, which means I've been without any photo editing software for a while - or at least one I like. But now I'm back on track with my old trusty program. I'm also learning to accept my new laptop. I may not like it yet, especially not as much as my old one, but we're growing to live with each other.

And yes, I love matching my socks to the rest of my outfit. I also love matching my socks to my hair or matching my hair to my outfit. I'm lucky I can do this and no one stares, okay this is a lie. People stare, but this is because I don't brush my hair and I have strange lace covering my legs. I don't regret it at all.

Happy first day of winter and happy birthday to my awesome mummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment