Saturday, January 20, 2018

Prague for One


Outfit Details:
Scarf & Shirt & Boots: TJmaxx
Sweater & Jeans: Kohl's
Book: Paris for One (and other stories) by Jojo Moyes

Bonus: book recommendation! Recently I've been a little obsessed with all things Jojo Moyes. I read the Me Before You series just before the movie was released and fell in love with her stories. Besides Paris for One, I've also just read the Girl You Left Behind, which might have become my new favorite.

I'm coming up on my last few weeks in Prague and I have mixed emotions about leaving: excited to go home and be in a familiar culture, but deeply sadden by leaving this city that I've come to love. But I know it's hard to keep me away from Europe, so I imagine I won't be away for too long.
.Misha.

No comments:

Post a Comment