Saturday, November 9, 2019

That Notting Hill Dress


Outfit Details: Jacket & Necklace & Tardis Ring (gift) Dress (Portobello Market in London) Vest (thrifted) Harry Potter Crossbody Wallet (Hot topic)From the Same Cloth Boots (Modcloth) Tights (TJmaxx)

Years ago, I was walking the Portobello Market in Notting Hill, my sister and I were sharing a bag of the sweetest, little strawberries, and I made up my mind. I was going to find something to take home from that iconic part of London. This dress was exactly that. I splurge a whole €10 on it. No regrets. That London blog post here. The first time this dress appeared on my blog was for my first ever Maine post, which feels like a lifetime ago. Time is crazy. 

Winter and fall make my Europe itch all the worse. It's an itch I always have, but some days it makes me fall down a rabbit hole of Google searches to see just how affordable airplane tickets are. 
.Misha.  

P.S. also introducing my new short locks. I kind of like them, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment