Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Few of My Favorite Things

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Kohl's (forever ago)
Lace Top: Ebay
Necklace: Lace Affair
Purse: Charlotte Russe

These photos cover a lot of my favorite things: one of my favorite places in Maine, one of my favorite necklaces, and one of my favorite shoes. The shoes I love so much I actually own two pairs, in two different colors - honestly I kind of wish I had bought a third in red. The necklace is definitely one of my most worn necklaces - it's pretty long, but I double it up for the shorter aappearance 

This is a little hiding spot in Maine, a public beach that is rarely crowded. I spent many of my mornings this past summer there reading and digesting my breakfast. It's kind of nice to see summer pictures while watching the snow fall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment