Saturday, November 9, 2013

At First Light

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Wetseal
Dress: Forever21
Scarf & Tights: Target
Boots: TJmaxx
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelets: France, Lace Affair, gift, and Claire's
Ring: Belgium


If I'm going to be honest I'd tell you that the days tend to blend into each other. I often forget whether it's Thursday or Friday - or even worse not realizing it's Tuesday. The day I stumbled outside to take these pictures I had hardly slept, having a wedding the day before and then something early in the morning my lack of sleep might have gotten to me. But having been up since five I took advantage of the early morning light - which is just gorgeous lighting all around. I took time curling my hair and made a mess in my room trying to find an outfit - honestly that's not too unusual. In the pictures the weather looks pleasant, perfect for a stroll, while the real deal was so cold I was huffing and puffing and jumping around like a little girl. After I went onto my day, and fulfilled my obligations I fell into bed and disregarded any leftover hours of daylight. That all being said there is something awesome about waking up with the sun. Heaven knows - me being a night owl - that doesn't happen very often, but the rare opportunity isn't lost on me. 
\
P.S. I'm such a sucker for fall colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment