Saturday, November 2, 2013

Little Tastes of Fall

Outfit Details:
Sweater & Belt & Skirt: Kohl's
Dress: Spotted Moth
Hat & Tights & Boots: Target
Necklace: Lace Affair

This skirt was bought particularly for work, but of course it's had some other outings as well. It's a more classic look than I take to, as I prefer things a little more frilly, but this was fun none the less; and it gave me the chance to bring out one of my favorite dresses that I don't get to wear as often as I would like.

 By this time it feels like fall is practically gone, especially as most of the leaves have fallen and Halloween has passed. All it means is that it's nearly time to discover recipes for thanksgiving and that stores (already) have their Christmas decorations out. Still give me fall anytime - I have a serious crush on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment