Saturday, December 7, 2013

Puppy Sidekick

Coat & Cardigan: Kohl's
Tights & Gloves: Target
Infinity Love Belt: Ruche
Jewelry: homemade

With winter comes the sudden longing not to have to go outside for pictures, I don't mind the season or the snow that it brings with it, but it's the lacking hours of daylight that get to me. As I work nights it makes the glimpses of the sun I see all the more important, The sun is barely up when I leave work, and sets before I even wake up. That being said, I still enjoy winter and relish the days I'm awake early enough to capture natural light. 

This dress is so fun, as always I search for outfits with unusual details like the skirt. It's easy to dress up or down, and it's been wore to birthday celebrations, baby showers, and shopping adventures - all very successfully I'd say. But, I'd have to say, that my favorite accessory is the little puppy by my side. Seriously, I don't know how people can not love animals. This little guy, he's like my sidekick. 

1 comment: