Monday, December 2, 2013

Red Among the Leaves

Jacket: Wetseal
Belt: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Purse: Forever21
Scarf: Claire's
Necklace: Lace Affair
Bracelet & Ring - gift

One rule that I like to break is that red heads should never wear anything red. Red, being one of my favorite colors, has always had a special place in my closet; and I've never been afraid to overdose on the color. (This outfit is a good example of that) As for this dress, while the red is embracing, it was the cut out front and back that caught my attention, it's always the details like that that I like to look for. In the end I knew this was going to be a love of mine. 

The day these pictures were taken it was the last warm day of November, I didn't even really need my jacket. The leaves on the trees had reached their peak and finally they were starting to abandon their place in the sky and leave their colors on the ground. Some of them might have gotten caught in my hair, which was only troublesome is someone else noticed. It was such a beautiful day and it's sad to see these kinds of days gone until next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment