Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Windows and Such

Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Wetseal
Top & Watch: Ebay
Skirt: made by me
Necklace: gift
Earrings: Forever21

Funny and all, one of the best uses my blog has, is that later when I'm in a crunch, deciding what to wear, I can browse through all the pictures I've taken. Some little pieces of fashion I come back to time and time again because they are adorable and I love them so.

This skirt and necklace are just so - and so are the heels now that I think about it. The skirt I made out of leftover fabric from a chair cover - laugh, go on - it was terribly Sound of Music of me, but it turned out awesome. The necklace was a gift from a coworker - she made it herself and let me pick out one of her creations. I picked that one because it reminded me of Pocahontas. The heels were one of my first purchases from Modcloth and definitely was a wise choice - especially since I don't own many shoes that aren't boots. Here's to pieces that get their use!

No comments:

Post a Comment