Sunday, June 14, 2015

New England Travels

 Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Wetseal
You and Me Forever Dress: Modcloth
Blue Shirt: Kohl's
Tights & Hat & Socks: Target
Scarf: Paris
Shoes: TJmaxx

This past fall I took a solo trip around the New England area. I took my time getting where I was going so that I could just stop in beautiful places like these and take pictures. Most of these were all in New York state. I seemed to hit everything at the right time, right as the trees were at the end of their brightest days. 

You don't hear often of people taking trips by themselves to places they've never been, not even places where they have been. It's scary and exhilarating. You learn more about yourself than when traveling in a group. Any bumps you find on the road are left for you to fix, well most of the time. I also learned a lot about the kindness of strangers traveling alone. I'd suggest everyone try it at least once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment