Monday, June 22, 2015

To Rise with the Maine Tide

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Wetseal
Sweater: Kohl's
Necklace: Lace Affair
Dress & Boots: TJmaxx
Tights & Socks: Target

The last few post have all been about my New England adventure, well this was my last stop. It wasn't intentional, but perhaps ended up being the most important. I ended up arriving here just at sunset, tired after a day of driving and adventuring. I booked a room just for one night, right beside the ocean. I set my alarm for an early hour and woke to watch the sunrise. It was gorgeous. Then I went back to my room and got my tripod and camera and came back to take pictures.

When you're the one always taking pictures on an old point and shoot camera, you're never sure what you are going to get. The years of self photography have taught me a lot, as have books and the internet. But these have to be some of my favorite pictures I've ever take. The location mixed with magic hour -  I just don't know how you're supposed to beat that.

I should mention that this was when I fell head over heels in love with Maine, but that story is for another day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment