Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Red Leaves and Harbor Views

Outfit Details: 
Sweater: TJmaxx
Shirt: Forever21
Pants: Target
Scarf: Paris
Boots: Ebay
Ring: Vintage

Fall is a beautiful time of year when bright colors and crunching leaves play in the roads and sidewalks all around. Boats are wrapped to prepare for winter's cold breath, and the streets begin to thin out. This was one of the last true fall days we had in the midst of early November. I'd say I miss autumn, but I find myself admiring every season more and more - perhaps it is just nature in itself I admire. 

Outfits like these have become a staple of mine, easy to pull together in a moment and weather appropriate for whatever the season is kicking at my door. I find they are the best for adventures - and that, of course, is the best kind of clothing: the adventure kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment