Monday, June 26, 2017

How Not to Stay Still

Outfit Details:
Coat: Kohl's
Science Fair Flair Dress & From the Same Cloth Boots: Modcloth
Tights: Target
Scarf: TJmaxx
Necklace: Lace Affair

My, oh my, how the days have changed us. These photos are from December if that says anything. I disappeared for a while, which was the blame of a crashed computer and real life changes. My computer is running again and my life is continuing to change. Neither am I against.

These photos are from a cold winter's eve when the sky enticed me to come out for a while. The dress became a staple in my collection, especially since my work changed from uniforms to business casual. The boots are my favorite booties, only in a different color. The original color choice can be seen here and here.

I'll try to keep you guys up to date on my life changes. Currently, I've made the transfer from Maine to Ohio, temporarily. Later I'll be getting in a plane and going to Europe for a while. I doubt that surprises anyone. I've said it before I'm not good at staying still.

No comments:

Post a Comment