Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Vienna, oh Vienna







 Outfit Details:
Coat & Dress: Pull and Bear
Scarf & Tights & Belt: TJmaxx
Sweater: Kohl's
Boots: CCC
Necklace: Lace Affair

Vienna was one of cities I got the opportunity to visit during my months in Europe. The highlight of this trip, for me, was visiting the national library. Setting foot inside was a true Beauty and Beast moment and for this little bookworm, something to knock off my bucket list.

My last photo I'm wearing my "I'm uncomfortable, there are so many people around and I feel awkward taking my own photos" pose. Which is basically how I feel whenever I take pictures in the public. Maybe, pretty please, one day I will feel comfortable doing this.

On the city itself, it was a whirlwind experience.
I spent most of my time just wandering around. It was shorter than expected. Isn't it always? And I can't wait to go back.
.Misha.

4 comments: