Sunday, December 1, 2019

Copper Among the Trees and Me

Outfit Details: Dress & Belt (Forever21) Jacket & Tights (TJmaxx) Boots (White Mountain)

My outfit pictures are intentional outings. Every time I explore new places, I make mental notes for future outfit settings. This bridge is part of a trail I used to run every week, it leads to the ocean side at the edge of a cliff. In heels it might have been a bit treacherous to walk the whole path, so I settled for this halfway spot. All the leaves had already abandoned their trees and the creek was silent that evening. It was beautiful and peaceful, a clash against all of the anxiety I'd been hoarding that day. 

For so long these outfit pictures have given me an opportunity to overcome my anxiety and explore. It's hard to go to new places alone, and setting myself up with the goal of pictures like these has managed to make it a little easier. 

And a small bonus in this set of pictures is having a dress that matches the copper shades of your hair.

Hoping your week was wonderful. 
.Misha.

No comments:

Post a Comment