Sunday, April 28, 2013

Yellow Lace and Book Reading Weather

Outfit Details:
Plaid button up: Walmart
Lace yellow top & Ring: Forever21
Skirt: Thrifted (and shortened)
Necklace: World Market
Purse: Marc's
Tights & Shoes: Target

This was my first spring outfit of the season. It was such a beautiful day, I spent most of it outdoors: reading and climbing trees and playing with my puppies.

With spring (and summer) coming (well, spring is actually here, but whatever) it is the season of updos. If you are anything like me, than wearing the hair down is just a gigantic no. My hair is like a heated blanket in and of itself. Come May I plan on chopping off a few inches and that way getting rid of split ends and giving my hair a chance to regrow. That is the nice thing about when you wearing your hair up all the time, you don't really feel like you are giving up your long hair.

Welcome to spring everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment