Monday, May 20, 2013

Sisters and Their Dresses

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Wetseal
Dress: Kohl's
Hat & Tights & Shoes: Target
Purse: Gift
Earrings: Hottopic 
Necklace: Made by me. 

When it comes to my sisters, though our styles differ greatly, there tend to be pieces we both love. While shopping with one of my sisters we found this dress and opted to share it. We are roughly the same size in everything, from shoes to dresses. While currently the dress lives in my closet, it'll be shared. (Well, maybe, some day, that is if she's lucky.)
P.S. I had originally intended to photograph my sister wearing the same dress and share those pictures with these, but we both forgot. Hopefully sometime soon I'll (force) her to prose for some pictures in it and post them. Some people can't tell we're sisters. Though on the phone, chances are, we'll fool you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment