Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jungle Wear

Outfit Details:
Button up shirt: from my mum's closet
Blue shirt: Rue21
Skirt: made by me
Purse: H & M
Belt: Kohl's
Bracelet & Necklace: Deja Vu
Earrings: Hottopic
Rain boots: Target

When it comes to trambling through fields, it is best to have the right shoes. Rain boots are for muddy exploring shoes. I really like how this outfit seems to reflect a wooded adventure, hopefully somewhere with good cloud coverage and very few mosquitoes. I rather really like the earthy tones at play. In case you haven't noticed, I tend to migrate towards more statement colors. Here, I think the bright blue is the perfect addition to just give a little bit of a pop.

These pictures make me want to watch the Indiana Jones movies again. Not too grand of a leap, I think, perhaps I should find a hat to go with this ensemble. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment