Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Hottopic
Dress & Belt: Kohl's
Red Skirt: Thrifted
Other skirt & Tights: Target
Purse: H&M
Combat Boots: TJmaxx
Necklace: Lace affair

This might not be my Halloween costume, but it's so themed of red that it feels like a costume. My actual costume isn't really finished yet. I still have to hem the skirt, oops! Eventually I'll manage some pictures and share it with you guys, but for now I'm keeping it under wraps. As for this outfit I was clearly feeling the whole red color scheme. Somehow, I don't think this has ever happened before, but my hair managed to match this shade perfectly. I layered two skirts because otherwise it was just too short to wear, but it was thrifted and who can say no to that color? 

Halloween always feels like the end of autumn, and on this day the weather was beautiful - grey, with a little bit of a warm breeze. The jacket that kept me warm, it's been so loved that there are holes in it. I bought it some five years ago at Hottopic and managed to tote it through Europe with me. I don't wear it as much as I used to, but it's still fun to bring out for a cool evening, and - though you can hardly see it - the inside of the hood is red plaid and somehow it's the same shade as all the rest. 

So what is your Halloween costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment