Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Walk in the Park

Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Wetseal
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Target
Shoes: from Belgium
Purse & Knitted cap: Forever21
Belt: Body Central
Necklaces: gift
Rings: Charming Charlie's and gift
Gloves: Hottopic

I love finding new places to take pictures. Parks tend to be my favorite. This happens to be near a nice coffee shop so it's a win-win. For right now I haven't gotten a chance to really explore it, but I plan to. Where are your favorite places to photograph? 

I also adore a little bit of bright with mostly black. Maybe it comes from my Gothic days? And while tights with big prints tend to make one's legs look larger, I have to say I love these, especially because they were clearance at Target. 


No comments:

Post a Comment