Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Sun


Outfit Details:
Airforce Jacket: vintage
Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Jennyfer from Belgium
Shoes: Target
Purse: Marc's
Bracelets: Charming Charlie and from Belgium
Necklace: Forever21
Cat: Oublie & Skittles

I love over-sized shirts with skinny jeans. Plus, the necklace gives the outfit a kind of fancy tinge. This is one of my favorite lazy day outfits. I tend not to photograph these, as they are lazy days. I'm more comfortable in skirts and tights than jeans, which is a big change from just two years ago. I still like jeans for days where I prefer not to have to think about what I am wearing. 

It's been amazing the way the weather has been flip flopping around. It was in the thirties a few days ago and it came back up to the fifties today. These were taken on a day it might have reached high sixties, which is unusual for November in the mid-west. But I suppose it will grow cold soon enough, which will test my runner's commitment. Time to stock up on winter coats!


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment