Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shades of Green


Outfit Details
Jacket: Forever21
Purse: Forever21
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: Hottopic
Tights: Target
Shoes: from Belgium
Necklace: can't remember
Bracelet: old choker from Claire's, different charm
Air-force sweetheart ring: vintage


One of the best things to do when you don't have the right bracelet is to make a bracelet from a necklace or a belt. This outfit was originally just shades of green, however I took stock and realized that perhaps I shouldn't be so overwhelmingly green like broccoli. 

November just might be my favorite month, because of countless reasons. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday, so now the count down begins. But along the same lines the count down begins to when I am no longer a teenage, which is exhilarating and frightening. Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment