Sunday, November 11, 2012

Belgique; Où Mon Cœur Reste

Outfit Details:
Airforce jacket: vintage
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: lace affair
Tights: target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: from Belgium
Earrings: gift
Rings: vintage
Purse: H & M

I should bring this up at least once. I was an exchange student in Belgium my senior year.  Best life experience ever. Because of that experience I now speak French and dream in French all the time. You might soon notice that my favorite pieces of clothing are from Belgium. The scarf was actually given to me by the people who were in charge of my exchange, every exchange student in the area received one. The purse, which while was from H & M was actually bought at a store in the city I lived in while in Belgium. I bought the largest purse I found so I could fit all my school papers inside. 

I love shirts with a revealing back, it has recently become a favorite style. There is something about this outfit that is modern and vintage all at the same time. Perhaps that it why I love it so. 

Do you love traveling? My heart belongs to traveling and similar adventures. One day I'm going back to Europe, nothing could stop me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment