Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Concerts and Shopping Adventures


Outfit Details:
Jacket: Gift
Shirt: Body central
Skirt: Lace Affair
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever21
Purse: Made by my sister
Earrings & Necklace: Forever21
Ring: Vintage heirloom

I made the mistake of waiting a little too long to get my Christmas shopping done. I'm not a big fan of crowds and, boy, was the city overwhelming with so much traffic and shoppers. Now, finally, with all my shopping done it's time to sit back and relax.

This past Saturday I went to the Christmas rock concert in my hometown, with my best friend preforming. The concert has been a tradition for the past five years. I adore any excuse to justify dressing up and the concert was a perfect excuse.

The anticipation for Christmas seems to grow stronger with everyday. Now all I need to achieve is to wrap the mountains of presents in my room. For some reason I am now in change of being the sneaky wrapper. After that my day will be dedicated to making buckeyes, another holiday tradition. What are some of your holiday traditions?


No comments:

Post a Comment