Monday, December 31, 2012

Blue Purse and a Blue Phone


Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Wetseal
Shirt & Skirt: Forever21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Hottopic
Purse: Forever21
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Forever21

Sometimes I buy things online and tend to not like them enough. I've learned that if I keep them long enough I find ways to adjust them to my style. These boots were originally fold overs, but they didn't seem to work with anything I owned. There was something about how they looked straight up too. So, one day I took my safety pins I had lying around and tucked the boot tops closer together. Suddenly I liked the boots. They are perhaps one of comfiest pairs of shoes I own. 

These pictures are from when we had freaky warm weather in November and when I had just got my shipment from Forever21. A good friend joked about how people who buy all their clothes from TJ max are maxxinistas and I'm a forever-ista. Forever21 has great deals, cute clothing, and free shipping-so it tends to be a win-win.

I'm bring out these oldies because I'm sick, not just me the whole house is and all at the same time. So this cancels any New Years eve plans I had. I'll just drink lots of tea and go to bed early. I think my puffy nose will be grateful.

I hope you have an action packed New Years (eve)! I'm looking forward towards 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment