Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Meet Myka



Outfit Details:
Top: Kohl's
Lace Vest: Forever21
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklaces: Made by me
Purse: Gift
Ring: France
Shoes: TJ Maxx

Meet darling little Myka, named for Myke Bering from Warehouse 13, so far she shares the same feisty-ness that her name-sake has. It been fun, having a new kitten around. It's been some seven years since last time we had a young, little, fuzzy thing running wild.

This was a lazy day outfit, which while comfy, was also good in the heat. This little, lace vest I invested in over a year and a half ago, it's layering prospects are awesome-laying pieces are always a good investment. I'm glad that fall in just around the corner, summer fashion tends to leave something to be desired for me. I love layers and boots and scarves, all those fun things. Hopefully this will be my last summer outfit of the season, here is to all the warm colors that are coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment