Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Work Attire


Outfit Details:
Dress: Bodycentral
Ring: Forever21
Belt: Kohl's
Dragon necklace: Medieval Collectibles

This is something a little more work oriented than I normally wear, but it was for work, so that makes sense, right? I've owned this dress for a few years, having purchased it back during junior year of high school. More recently, to make it feel a little more professional, I took off the suspenders it had. It's always a nice surprise to find something that you've had forever that can be used today. It makes you feel good about never getting rid of those clothes, well almost. 

My schedule's crazy for the next couple of weeks, so I probably won't be posting so regularly as I'd like, but when October returns I should be right back on track. 

Have a good September! (In my town it's the month of fairs!)


No comments:

Post a Comment