Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Remains of a Ruin

Outfit Details: 
Lace Vest: Forever21
Top/Dress & Boots: TJ Maxx
Skirt & Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: World Market
Ring: Belgium
Mood Ring: Travel Store

End of August through the first week of September is the time of fairs around here. This outfit was put together with this event in mind; the boots, which can be easily roughed up, were comfy for the trekking through the rows and rows of vendors, plus they didn't look out of place when I got mud on them and maybe some ketchup from my fries.  

The fairs mark one of the best times of the year-stating the end of the summer and the beginning of, my personal favorite, autumn. My best friend and I have a tradition of always riding a ride called the zipper, which makes us a little lightheaded by the end. Also, I always make sure to grab some fries and a Hawaiian ice afterwards. You can't go wrong there. With the fairs over it feels like everything is slowing down, which gives me the chance to start putting more time into the blog and to catch up on all the TV I've missed. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment