Saturday, September 28, 2013

Black Lace and Faux Bobs



Outfit Details:
Shirt: Ebay
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Vintage
Purse: H&M in Belgium

I love having long hair, something about it is just kind of fun. But some days I tire of it and get that urge to chop it all off. Lucky for me, I'm pretty good at resisting it, so, instead, I've learned to fake a bob. Curly hair is often the best for this little trick, but for a straight hair demonstration check out this blog post. I use this tutorial to make this hairstyle, making a few adjustments to make it look a little more natural. I have one more outfit post coming up with this faux bob style, which is the best one in my opinion. 

This outfit is a little out of my normal dress code, mainly because there's jeans in the deal. I've always had a soft spot for the edgier look, the black lace and the combat boots just seal the deal. I wore it out for a night one the town: a movie and some coffee, plus a little side action of book shopping. How can anyone resist bookstores? Especially ones with coffee inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment