Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Rainy Harbor

Outfit Details:
Sweater: second hand
Scarf: Paris
Shirt & Jeans: TJmaxx
Boots: Ebay
Purse & Umbrella: Target
Ring: Vintage
Earrings: Gift

My weekends send me off to my favorite bakery for my chocolate croissants. On the best weather days, obviously even on the muggy ones, I enjoy them in the park. The bakery has closed for the winter, but I can still sit back and recall their deliciousness.

I love so much about these pictures: from my umbrella to my sweater to the fog embracing the harbor. This sweater was rescued from the lost and found at the inn I worked at this summer after a guest declined to have it shipped back. I swiped it up. I had been eyeing it since the moment it showed up. Here's to the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment