Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July: Eyelets and Some Red

 Outfit Details:
Purple vest: Thrifted
White eyelet shirt: Charlotte Russe
Lace undershirt & Shoes: Kohl's
Skirt: made by me
Necklace: Vintage
Earrings: Hottopic
Bracelet: Forever21
Purse: made by my sister

I wore this for breakfast out and then to a local production of the King and I. I've been wanting more basic colors in my closet lately (namely black and white). This shirt when I first found it I fell madly in love. I wore consistently until it turned cold. A few days ago I realize that I needed to pull it out again. With clothes I've fallen into a place where I don't like to get rid of anything, because it can always be re-purposed or maybe you can just fall in love with it all over again without a thing being different.

Happy Fourth of July all!


No comments:

Post a Comment