Monday, July 1, 2013

On the Railroad

Outfit Details:
Shawl & Dress & Tights: Forever21
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Kohl's 
Necklace: Homemade

I was a chauffeur that day and a makeup artist and a hair stylist. My sister was the maid of honor in her friend's wedding and I, gladly, offered to do her hair and makeup. I should have taken pictures of it, gesh. Out of the deal I got an ICEE, which made me very happy. After dropping her off to join all the others at a salon, they obviously didn't have a talented sister like me to do their hair, :) I stopped at these railroad tracks and snapped a few pictures.

This dress is a great go to dress, but since it's on the shorter side I have to wear tights underneath it. So for summer it can be a little warm. It was a perfect day though, it looked like it was going to rain but never did. There was a lovely breeze, which cooled the summer air. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment