Friday, July 12, 2013

Sunset Stroll

 Outfit Details:
Lace Vest: TJ Maxx
Purple lace shirt & Skirt: Kohl's
Red skirt: Forever21
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Gift
Lipstick: Mary Kay Pink Cherie

Taking pictures of yourself can be tricky at best. But it can also be awkward. Standing some random place, having strangers walk by while you pose in front a camera, sometimes running back and forth to reset the timer. It's taken some time, but I've been learning not to feel too awkward when taking pictures. Still, I tend to surf for places that aren't too crowded.

This outfit was one of those outfits that took too much time to put together. My room was a mess with skirts and shirts flung everywhere. But I like how it came out in the end. As always I might have looked a little fancy for just going out to shop, but my fancy meter has changed over the years and I've realized that fancy for me is really, really fancy to everyone else. I'm okay with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment