Friday, June 28, 2013

Blue Skirt and Romantic Lace

Outfit Detail:
Dress: Lace Affair (see dress again here and here)
Skirt: Forever21
Belt and Choker: homemade
Longer necklace: gift
Shoes: Doctor Scholl's Fast Flats

When I look at this outfit I kind of just want to sigh. I swear there is a magical fairy who sometimes graces us with the best outfit ideas ever. Once upon a time I thought Victorian fashion was awkward and I didn't care for it at all,  however over the years I've found myself falling head over heels with anything Victorian and with lace. When this dress first arrived I admit I was disappointed, but that disappointment left quickly when I discovered how to make it compliment my figure. This skirt was a last second grab. I didn't even try it on because there was only one. It needs taken in, but for now safety pins work just as well. I love the color, a mermaid color my sister called it. Which might explain exactly why I like it.
P.S. yes, I'm in a claw-foot bathtub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment