Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bridges



Outfit Details:
Coat & Belt: Kohl's
Confetti to Go Dress: Modcloth
Tights &  Sweater: Targert
Necklace: Forever21
Boots: ebay
Purse & Scarf: H&M in Belgium

I took an unscheduled break from this little blog of mine. But I'm back and hopefully I'll start posting a little more regularly. It's been a little difficult to wander out in the winter for pictures as the warmth of the indoors is almost too enticing. But on this day I managed to ventured out to one of my favorite parks and was still be able to feel my fingers in the end.

This post is kind of a bridge into 2014, so the title and the pictures seem a good match. I'll admit that because of work I haven't been taking as many outfit photos as before, but taking January off helped me realize that I still do love documenting the outfits I manage to put together. So I'm hoping that I'll get back into the swing of things soon, if not I still have some old pictures to post until I get back to my tripod and camera. It's a new year, so here's to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment