Saturday, February 22, 2014

November's Snows and Winter's Hotels

Outfit Details:
Jacket & Shirt & Tights & Earrings: Forever21
Belt & Cardigan: Kohl's
Necklace: Lace Affair
Boots: Ebay
Puppy: Ollie

These photos are quite old, taken back in mid-November. It was our first major snow. I love these pictures, especially because my darling Ollie is so adorable in them. The pictures indoor were at a hotel we stayed at for a night. All of those were taken with my phone, as I forgot to bring my camera with me. I was rather impressed with how that one in the chair turned out, especially because I was balancing it up with a book and pen. This might be one of my favorite outfits ever. Super comfy which I needed for that day and I'm a sucker for that galaxy skirt. 

The pictures out in the snow were taken first thing in the morning, which explains the cool blue lighting. It was really too early for pictures, I think the sun had been up for twenty minutes-if that. But the hint of a pink sunrise in the background kind of make them magical. 


No comments:

Post a Comment