Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Cafe Mocha and Pink Lipstick


Jacket: gift
Lace shirt: Forever21 (same)
Skirt: made by me (same made in different color and with pockets) (tutorial)
belt: thrifted
tights and hat: target (same hat)
boots: Forever21
earrings: Forever21
necklace: made by me
bracelet: Deja Vu
Ring: gift

I've always liked how the lipstick lip imprint looked on a coffee cup. I also love coffee shops, especially local ones. The back parking lot also makes for a great place for pictures in a pinch. So grab a coffee and get some snaps of it, if you want. What is your favorite kind of coffee? I have to go for the a cafe mocha almost always, chocolate and coffee, just a piece of heaven is all. 

This skirt, super similar to the one in my second post has become a staple in my closet. This was the first version I made at the end of December last year. Somethings could have turned out better. When I took to making the skirt a second time I already knew the recipe, but decided to add some new ingredients - aka pockets. It definitely turned out better. However, I learned the key to sewing well . . . at least for me, is to not sew when one is exhausted and overwhelmed. Take a nice break and come back to work on it tomorrow, because otherwise you are probably just going to make mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment