Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just a Few Leaves in the Hair




Outfit Details:
Jacket and tights: Target
Fringe shawl: Forever21
Dress: Forever21
Lace undershirt: Kohl's
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Black boots: from Belgium
Purple boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: made by me

When I put on this dress, which I've worn before, it just seemed a little too short so I stuck a skirt under it for just a little more length. My camera died so I didn't get a chance to get very good pictures. The ones with the purple boots were on a walk through my hometown's cemetery. It's really not that morbid. Fall looks prettiest there.

By now all the leaves have shed their branches. Fall is my favorite season, but no matter what season it is, I still adore it. Sometimes, though, from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment