Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Introducing myself . . .

I'm Misha. I'm a nineteen years old or young. This blog is for documenting life and little projects I like to do. I'll try not to get too serious. I want to post about things come across in everyday life: make up, books, film and TV, outfits, creations, and experiences.

A quick get to know: I'm a Christian, artsy writer, sci-fi addicted, animal lover, bookworm girl. I love my family and friends to death even when they drive me a little mad. I'm a little absentminded. My name gets distorted into many different forms, but Mishy-me tends to be everyone's favorite. In the midst of nature is where I flourish so I'm lucky to live on farm land.

This is me

This is Ziva 

 Indigo

And her brother, Ollie. 

Last, but not least, Oublie

I can guarantee that you will be seeing all of these rascals frequently throughout this blog. 


That's all you need to know about me right now. I hope you choose to follow my blog, I'll try to update regularly


<3 Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment