Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Belated Senior Pictures

I recently had an awesome chance to have a family friend take some pictures for me. Actually senior pictures, a little late as I was out of the country for my senior year. Carlyn K photography took these amazingly beautiful pictures for me. She is a super talented photographer, with such an eye for photography and she is so enthusiastic about her passion, it is something to be envious about.

I chose three outfits for the photos and we had the shoot in mid-November when everything was about to turn brown and grey. We got so many good photos and I'm excited to share them with you. If you want to see more make sure to check out her blog post.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: hottopic
Dress: Lace Affair
Belt: Kohl's
Earrings & Necklace: Forever21
Outfit Details:
Dress Spotted Moth
Belt: Kohl's 
Earrings & Necklace: Forever21
Coat: Vintage
Hat: Target
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: made by me
Ring: Forever21
Necklace: gift

I love so many of these pictures it was hard to pick so few. I hope you also get the chance to like Carlyn K Photography on facebook. As always have a great day and don't forget to embrace this winter wonderland.


1 comment:

  1. These photos are gorgeous! I absolutely love the colour of your hair and you have such a great style.

    ReplyDelete