Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just for a Moment

Outfit Details:
Cardigan & Shirt & Belt: Kohl's
Skirt: Made by me
Tights & Shoes: Target
Necklace & Earrings & Bracelet: Forever21

As I look over what I wore, I'm impressed by how few stores compose this outfit. However, when it comes to the outfit I'm still on the fence as to whether I really like it or not. I do know that I'm in love with the necklace from Forever21 and the shirt from Kohl's.

The park that these photos were taken has just become a favorite place of mine. One day I'm going to remember to take a tripod, that way I don't have to resort to using my car and tables to take photos.

Life is about holding still sometimes. I love being still in the midst of nature. It is also one of the few times I long for the feel of the sun, since otherwise I'm a vampire and live in the shade and underneath clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment