Sunday, June 2, 2013

Touch of Summer

Outfit Details: 
Cardigan & Skirt & Earrings: Kohls
Top: Forever21
Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Doctor Scholls Fast Flats

Hair, Hair, and Hair. When it comes to summer I start my quest to find the perfect hair style for a girl who hates heat,  my hair tends to keep a lot locked in. While I'm more of a bun girl than a pony tail girl, I felt like this was a fun exception. Only problem is that I don't think I can recreate it the same. What I love about updos is the no need for heat. Besides, embrace messy hair, right?

The day before these pictures were taken I bought a 80 shade pack of eye shadowfor ten dollars. So I had some fun afterwards making some new looks with said eye shadow  I actually really like how this turned out and how pigmented the orange is.

I think the cold has finally been abandoned and we can feel the coming touch of summer. June is here already, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment