Friday, June 7, 2013

Bright Lipstick and Some Purple


Outfit Details:
Shawl: Forever21
Dress: Modcloth
Skirt: Made by me
Belt: Kohl's
Purse: gift-made by my sister
Shoes: Doctor Scholls Fast Flats
Earrings: Hottopic
Bracelet: Rue21

Let's go for a walk. For many people this would mean wearing pants or otherwise casual clothes. For me it means that I dress like always, which means a skirt or dress. It's funny because once upon a time, I felt so awkward wearing dresses out and about. That seems like forever ago. I've realized that I tend to not really like wearing pants, that sounds a little strange. Because of my body shape, pants tend not to fit right. While when it comes to skirts and dresses, they tend to mend to my figure much easier. 

This dress and skirt, they are both a favorite of mine. I like pieces that have something a little unusual. The straps of this dress and the material match that. The skirt, I love that it has pockets. I've learned that if you're going to make clothes, they have to have pockets. I don't understand why many designers think girls don't want pockets. We don't always want to have to carry a purse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment