Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Red Stripes

Outfit Details:
Lace Shirt: TJ Maxx
Black undershirt & Skirt & Shorts & Shoes: Kohl's
Bracelets & Necklace: Forever21
Purse: Charming Charlie
Ring: Belgium

I was very excited when I found this skirt, it was an awesome price and so cute. Besides, it's RED. Also I love skater skirts, the A line cut. Because it's a little short, I ended up wearing my red shorts underneath it, because, well, I always wear shorts under a skirt or dress. These red ones seemed to go perfectly with the skirt, so if the wind was a little strong (which it was) then I was protected.

I like this outfit because it's my kind of casual. So I could pretty much wear it anywhere.  

I stole a picture with my puppy, who looks rather happy. At the time I'm pretty sure he was hot, he barely even stood up for me. Normally he's a social butterfly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment